AC 110/120V OutPut 48V Battery Off Grid Inverter For Home Energy Storage
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|AC Output Voltage Waveform
|Pure Sine Wave
|Hybrid Charging Maximum Charging Current
|Battery Voltage Range
|40Vdc~60Vdc ± 0.6Vdc
48V Battery Off Grid Inverter,
AC 110 120V OutPut Off Grid Inverter,
Pure Sine Wave 48V Battery Inverter
1. MOQ: 5
2. Best choice for home energy storage
3. Warrenty: 3 Years
4. Rated AC Input Voltage: 110/120Vac
5. Rated Output Voltage: 120(100/105/110Vac)
6. MPPT Voltage Range: 120-450Vdc
1. Some of its strongest features include powerful battery chargers and excellent surge capabilities. This off grid solar inverter is very easy to install and use which makes it a user-friendly solar inverter.
2. It's a pure sine wave inverter with a five-year warranty, which adds to its already amazing features.
3. This JHOTA solar inverter has a power output capacity of 5.0kW and works with a 48-volt battery pack.
1. Take care while installing the battery. When installing the lead-acid liquid battery, it is required to wear goggles. Any body part contacting the battery acid must be washed with clear water in time.
2. Don ’t place any metal object beside the battery to prevent short circuit of the battery.
3. Acid gas may be generated during battery charge. Therefore, it is required to ensure good ventilation around the environment.
4. During cabinet installation, sufficient space shall be reserved around the all-in-one machine for heat dissipation; do not install the all-in-one machine and lead-acid liquid battery in the same cabinet to avoid the corrosion of the all-in-one machine by acid gas generated during battery operation.
5. Only the battery with type consistent with the all-in-one machine can be charged.
6. Loose connection points and corroded wires may cause great heat, thereby melting the insulation layer of wires, burning the surrounding materials, or even causing fire. Therefore, all connectors must be tightened, and the wires must be fixed with ties, so as to avoid the looseness of connectors caused by wire shaking during mobile application.