AC 110/120V OutPut 48V Battery Off Grid Inverter For Home Energy Storage
|Brand Name||JHOTA||AC Output Voltage Waveform||Pure Sine Wave|
|Battery Voltage||48V||Battery Type||Sealed、FLood、GEL、LFP、Ternary|
|Hybrid Charging Maximum Charging Current||80A||Battery Voltage Range||40Vdc~60Vdc ± 0.6Vdc|
48V Battery Off Grid Inverter,
AC 110 120V OutPut Off Grid Inverter,
Pure Sine Wave 48V Battery Inverter
JHOTA 5000W PV 500V Input AC 110/120V OutPut Match 48V battery Pure Sine Wave Off-grid Inverter Optional Wifi Module
1. MOQ: 5
2. Best choice for home energy storage
3. Warrenty: 3 Years
4. Rated AC Input Voltage: 110/120Vac
5. Rated Output Voltage: 120(100/105/110Vac)
6. MPPT Voltage Range: 120-450Vdc
Some of its strongest features include powerful battery chargers and excellent surge capabilities. This off grid solar inverter is very easy to install and use which makes it a user-friendly solar inverter.
It's a pure sine wave inverter with a five-year warranty, which adds to its already amazing features.
This JHOTA solar inverter has a power output capacity of 5.0kW and works with a 48-volt battery pack.
|Maximum PV Open-circuit Voltage||500Vdc|
|PV Working Voltage Range||120-500Vdc|
|MPPT Voltage Range||120-450Vdc|
|Maximum PV Input Current||18A|
|Maximum PV Input Power||5200W|
|Maximum PV Charging Current||80A|
|AC Input (generator/grid)|
|Mains Maximum Charging Current||40A|
|Rated Input Voltage||110/120Vac|
|Input Voltage Range||(90Vac~140Vac) ±2%|
|Frequency||50Hz / 60Hz (Automatic Detection)|
|Mains Charging Efficiency||>95%|
|Switch Time (bypass andinverter)||10ms (Typical Value)|
|Maximum Bypass Overload Current||63A|
|Output Voltage Waveform||Pure Sine Wave|
|Rated Output Voltage||120 (100 / 105 / 110Vac)|
|Rated Output Power||5000 (4100 / 4300 / 4500VA)|
|Rated Output Power||5000 (4100 / 4300 / 4500W)|
|On-load Motor Capacity||4HP|
|Output Frequency Range(Hz)||50Hz ± 0.3Hz / 60Hz ± 0.3Hz|
|No-load Loss||Non Energy-saving Mode: ≤50W Energy-saving Mode: ≤25W (Manual Setup)|
|Certificate||CE(IEC62109-1)/CETL(UL 1741 CSA C22.2 NO.107.1)|
|EMC Certification Level||EN61000|
|Working Temperature Range||-15°C ~ 55°C|
|Storage Temperature Range||-25°C ~ 60°C|
|Humidity Range||5% to 95% (Conformal Coating Protection)|
1. Take care while installing the battery. When installing the lead-acid liquid battery, it is required to wear goggles. Any body part contacting the battery acid must be washed with clear water in time.
2. Don ’t place any metal object beside the battery to prevent short circuit of the battery.
3. Acid gas may be generated during battery charge. Therefore, it is required to ensure good ventilation
around the environment.
4. During cabinet installation, sufficient space shall be reserved around the all-in-one machine for heat
dissipation; do not install the all-in-one machine and lead-acid liquid battery in the same cabinet to avoid
the corrosion of the all-in-one machine by acid gas generated during battery operation.
5. Only the battery with type consistent with the all-in-one machine can be charged.
6. Loose connection points and corroded wires may cause great heat, thereby melting the insulation layer of wires, burning the surrounding materials, or even causing fire. Therefore, all connectors must be tightened, and the wires must be fixed with ties, so as to avoid the looseness of connectors caused by wire shaking during mobile application.