|Place of Origin:||Guangdong, China (Mainland)|
|Model Number:||QH-LFP- 48200|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1PCS|
|Packaging Details:||Carton packaging|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||100000PCS / Month|
|Nominal Voltage:||48V||Nominal Capacity:||200Ah|
|Standard Discharge Current:||200 A||Max Discharge Current :||100 A|
|Charge Method:||CC-CV||Charge Temperature Range:||0~45℃|
li ion marine battery,
lithium ion battery for marine use
Good Performance LFP Marine Battery 48V 150Ah Portable Battery
|Weight||39.50kg +/- 0.50KG|
|Charge Cut-off Voltage||54.4+/-0.5 V|
|Discharge Cut-off Voltage||48.0 +/-0.5V|
|Normal working current||40A|
|Operating temperature||Charge:0~40 centigrade degree;|
|Discharge:-20~55 centigrade degree|
Packaging & Shipping
During the transportation process, the life po4 battery is used alone for short circuit protection.
All batteries are housed in hard cartoon boxes that are protected and protected from damage during transportation.
Ordinary transportation: suitable for air, sea, passenger, cargo aircraft transport.
More information can be obtained from the label, which contains the lithium battery, must be handled with care, and if necessary, special procedures for telephone numbers.
Why Choose QH?
1. The oldest lithium battery factory in China.
2. More than 15 years of military technology and manufacturing experience.
3. Plant area: 10,000 square meters.
4. Certification: ISO9001:2008 certification, most products are attached with CE, ROHS, UN38.3, SGS certification.
5. The best quality and first-class service level with competitive prices. We are dedicated to providing our customers with the most attentive and attentive service.
6. Exporting countries: North America, Southeast Asia, Western Europe, Africa, Russia, etc.
7The output battery reaches the highest standard and has a two-year warranty.
From the date of shipment, QH promised to use the defects proved in the production process in the case of battery failure, not the misuse and abuse of customers.
8. Accept small orders to help you open their market.
9. Provide on-site service through DHL, FEDEX, UPE, EMS, and small orders.
Air or sea freight or FCL; airport/port reception.
Assist customers in the use of freight forwarders or cargo transportation methods.
10. OEM and ODM services are welcome.
Contact Person: QH