|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand Name:||QH Technology|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||MOQ20pcs|
|Delivery Time:||7-10 working days|
|Supply Ability:||10000 PCS/month|
|Capacity:||80AH||Keywords:||Lifepo4 Prismatic Battery Cell|
|Internal Resistance:||≤ 0.8mΩ||Charging Current:||16A (Standard Charging)|
|Life Cycle:||5000 Times||Dimension:||D48*W174*H128 MM|
lithium po4 battery,
lipo ev battery
Battery Lithium Ion Lifepo4 3.2V 80AH Lithium Ion Battery 1kwh
Battery Shipping Way:
1. HK EMS/ UPS / EMS / DHL / TNT / HK post /FEDEX , etc..(door to door)
2. Please choose your preferred mode of shipment according to your specific requirements.
3. Discounts and weights vary from season to season. Depending on your specific situation, we will choose the cheapest and safest way
4. Usually, it will take about 3-7days from China to destination country. One to three days are required in a remote area.
Battery transportation method:
1. UPS / DHL / EMS / HK EMS / FEDEX / HK post / TNT etc. Express (door-to-door)
2. For air transportation, please select your preferred transportation method in accordance with your detailed requirements
3. Depending on different weights, Shipping discounts vary from season to season, and we will choose the cheapest and safest way based on your detailed quantity.
In general, it takes about 3-7 days from China to the destination country. Please note that some remote areas requiring more 1-3 days.
1. High energy density
2. Green energy and no pollution
3. Long cycle life, over 2000 cycles
4. No memory effect
5. The smallest self-discharge
6. High rate charge/discharge
Using these batteries in series.
Most battery-like manufacturers can not allow batteries to be used in series. We have developed a new battery management committee that can support up to 48V, so these batteries can be placed in series with 12V, 24V, 36V, or 48V combinations. This helps with electric bikes, wheel chairs, and other high voltage appliances. They can also be connected in series like sealed lead-acid batteries. Before they are linked together, it is best to fully charge each battery to 12V(peak 14.6 V) to ensure that they are balanced at the beginning.
These batteries are used in series.
Most similar battery manufacturers do not allow batteries to be used in series. We have researched and developed a new battery management committee that will support voltages up to 48V, so these batteries can be connected in series in 12V, 24V, 36V, or 48V combinations. This helps with wheelchairs, electric bikes, and other high voltage appliances. Like sealed lead-acid batteries, it can also be used in tandem. Before the series connection, it is best to charge each unit to 12V (14.6V peak) to ensure that they are balanced.
Contact Person: QH