1280Wh 12V100Ah Deep Cycle LiFePO4 Battery For RV Camping Caravan
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
12V100Ah Deep Cycle LiFePO4 Battery,
1280Wh Deep Cycle LiFePO4 Battery,
LiFePO4 Battery For RV Camping Caravan
2. Wider temperature range between -20℃~80℃
3. Application: Electric Trolling, Motor Boat, RV, Energy storage system
4. Modular design enables deployment of upto four batteries in series and up to ten batteries in parallel
5. Delivers twice power of lead acid battery
6. Enjoy 3 years warranty
1. This battery is a lithium battery that replaces lead-acid batteries. The rated voltage of the battery is 12.8V and the rated capacity is 100Ah.
2. The battery has long cycle life. It can offers up to 20 times longer cycle life and fivetimes longer float/calendar life than lead acid battery, helping tominimize replacement cost and reduce total cost of ownership.At the same time, the weight of the battery is not heavy.It's about 40% of the weight of a comparable lead acid battery.It is a 'drop in' replacement for lead acid batteries.
3. The battery has a strong depth of discharge and is much lighter than traditional lead-acid batteries. The single cell used for combination can be selected according to customer requirements.This kind of battery can be used for electric trolling, motor boat, RV, energy storage system and etc.
1. The voltage is lower than 10V and the battery will not be protected by BMS
The cut -off voltage of the label is 10V, but the actual protective board detects the voltage of the cell, which may not be protected by 10V, but once it is lower than 9V, it is not normal, that is, BMS protetion is invalid.
2. The battery is severe heat and smokes (the degree of hotness)
a) The discharge multiplier is too large, and the BMS heat is doubled, which will increase the heat and eventually burn the shell
b) The charging voltage exceeds 30V, causing BMS damage and causing a battery overcharge. Causes the battery to heat, bulge, and smoke.
3. There is a problem with the use of the solar system:
Batteries uneven causes advance protection. The batteries connected in series (2 string or 4 string) is used, and the batteries will gradually uneven if one battery is particularly low or particularly high than other batteries. when charging, the BMS will protect before controller; when discharging, the BMS will protect before inverter, causing the system work to be abnormal.
Solution: send a balancer to the customer, but it cannot be effectively solved very effective, because the balanced current of this balancer is relatively small.
4. After the BMS of the entire batteries is disconnected, the all-in-one inverter or controller cannot activate the batteries (only 12V30A controller, 48V3500W all-in-one inverter and 48V5000W all-in-one inverter has activation function).
Solution(1): First remove the batteries from the controller and the inverter, put the balancer street, first allow 2 or 4 batteries to balance about to 24H-48H. then re-connect the batteries to inverter and controller.
Solution(2): Activate the batteries with solar panel(12v).