32140 Lifepo4 Battery Pack , 12.8V 75Ah Solar Street Light Lithium Battery
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Brand Name||JHOTA||Product Name||Solar Street Light Lithium Battery|
|Nominal Voltage||12.8V||Norminal Capacity||75Ah|
|Cycle Life||3000 Cycles||Battery Type||32140 15000mAh|
75Ah Solar Street Light Lithium Battery,
32140 Lifepo4 Battery Pack,
OEM Lifepo4 Battery Pack
12.8V 75Ah 960Wh Solar Street Light Lithium Battery 32140 Lifepo4 Battery Pack
Energy your solar street light with our cutting-edge Lithium battery. Knowledge enhanced performance, extended lifespan, and trusted energy storage. Illuminate streets and public spaces with efficiency and sustainability. Upgrade to our Lithium battery for brighter, safer, and greener lighting options.
|Battery type||32140 15000mAh|
|Storage temperature / 1 month||0-40°C|
|Storage temperature / 6 months||0-30°C|
|Storage temperature / 1 year||0-30°C|
OEM / ODM Customized Service:
Application of Solar Street Light Lithium Battery:
JHOTA's Lithium battery pack for solar street lights excels in a variety of applications. It offers reputable and efficient power for illuminating streets, highways, parking lots, and public spaces. No matter if in urban places, residential neighborhoods, or commercial districts, our Lithium battery pack guarantees bright and sustainable lighting, enhancing safety and visibility throughout the evening. Upgrade to our sophisticated remedy and expertise the distinction in solar street light lihtium batteries overall performance.
Advantages of Solar Street Light Lithium Battery:
1. Longer Cycle Life: Offers up to 20 times longer cycle life and five times longer float/calendar life than lead acid battery, helping to minimize replacement cost and reduce total cost of ownership.
2. Light Weight: About 40% of the weight of a comparable lead-acid battery. A drop in replacement for lead acid batteries.
3. Higher Power: Delivers twice power of lead acid battery,evern high discharge rate, while maintaining high energy capacity.
4. Wider Temperature Range: -20℃~80℃.
5. Superior Safety: Lithium Iron Phosphate chemistry eliminates the risk of explosion or combustion due to high impact, overcharging or short circuit situation.
6. Increased Flexibility: Modular design enables deployment of up to four batteries in series and up to four batteries in parallel.